Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Don't push me


Woke up this morning ready and keen to decorate and it sort of went downhill from there, i checked the websites to see how the house sale was going on. Nothing had been updated so i blew my top at the estate agent who dug his heels in. Rather than arguing i went straight to the Office Of Fair Trading and the Ombudsman Of Estate Agents and got thier advice and told them of my plight. After following their advice and a couple of well worded emails later i recieved a very polite phone call from the estate agent who put everything right and agreed to my demands, i will just say one more thing on that matter.

"HeeeHaaa, the customer wins again"

I am an absolute nightmare when people cross me, i have never lost yet against a company, i never complain without a good reason but when i do i pull out all the stops.

A couple of months ago i broke a stepping machine that was 2 years old (its a long story involving about 6 replacements plus free shipping that i wont bore you with) but the result was spectacular even if i say so myself. It involved a very angry and embarrassed Director, a branch manager being fired and a company losing a major contract. Oh yes and i got my £97.95 refunded with a nice letter of appology.

I almost forgot, went to the Doctors this morning and this nice nurse stabbed me in the arm, i was a brave little soldier and i even got a plaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment