Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Witches of Northwich

I would like to dedicate this post to the ladies of the Goods In department at the Morissons regional depot at Northwich.

A message to your whole sad department

Your slow, lethargic approach to your job is only surpassed by your arrogance, ignorance and bad manners. After keeping me waiting for 4 hours for my paperwork it was a pleasure to stand on the other side of that opaque glass for 10 minutes while you chatted to that other useless idiot that sits opposite you about your latest boyfriend and where you are going tonight.

..............and yes i did read the hand written notice on my side of the glass which reads

"Please Knock and Wait"

It should actually read "Please Knock and Wait and Wait and Wait and Wait". I am sure you hear us thru that glass because we can hear you. The last time i was there some spotty retard joked "Come in" when i tapped on the glass and about half a dozen girls giggled. That time i waited about 5 mins then went back to my cab, climbed on the bunk and went to sleep. Unfortunatly my truck was sat on your bay and held up production for a little while, sorry about that, oh yes and sorry to who ever had to come out 30 mins later with my keys and asked me to move my truck.

Well i think that may be the solution, i can stay in my cab and you can come to me, you never know i might just wind my window down after 10 minutes or so, and ask you what you want.

Ha Ha, i almost forgot, when you finally apened the opaque glass and that girl asked what i wanted;

"Could i have the paperwork for the Dr Oetker delivery please" I replied

"Doctor Who? she asked

"No not Doctor Who, Dr Oetker, he makes yoghurt you know, i bought you some about 4 hours ago and i would like the paperwork so i can leave" said I

After a couple of seconds and a grinding of cogs, the fogginess in her eyes cleared and she replied, "Its not done yet, she's just doing it now"........Then the opaque screen closed.

I went back to my truck and read my book till someone bought it over to me.

Morissons are the worsed depots to deliver to, you are slow, rude and for the most part useless. I do realise that Billy "boy" Morisson (your boss) is trying to keep operating costs down by employing pond life at minimum wage but it really is a false economy. If he employed propper people then his "Outfit" would be more competitive against proffesional companies like, Tesco, Sainsburys and Asda Walmart.

Just my humble opinion !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment