Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wednesday & Thursday

Wednesday was a great day, i started at 00:30 as usual and took a unit down to Pullmans which is about 10 km and got a lift back. Got another unit, checked there wasnt a job for me yet then climbed on the bunk and went to sleep. Woke up at 05:30 as the night heater had switched off and it was freezing. Took a little walk over to the office to see if they had forgotten about me and guess what? They told me to go home, what a result, a full days pay for a 15 minute drive and a 3 hour sleep, nice work if you can get it.

Thursday was a good day too, booked on, got a unit and climbed on the bunk for a 30 min nap. Got a phone call t send me up to Morissons in Northwich. I backed onto my trailer, grabbed my paperwork and off i went. More about Northwich in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment