Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Famous Lyndons Trucking Life Blog Readers




One of the fantastic things about writing a journal such as this, is that you have the chance to reach out to people from all round the world. This includes some unexpected but yet still very, very welcome important people.

I was just checking out my site meter and i noticed one of my more famous readers.

I would like to say "Thankyou Ma-am" for showing an interest in writings of one of your subjects, its an honour to show you a window into my life.

Merry Christmas to you and Prince Phillip and the same to the rest of your family, hope you have a wonderfull holiday and continue to read my blog.

PS. Do you really get a gift of Saskatoonberry jam from the people of Saskatchewan every year, i tried some in the summer and its fantastic on crusty bread (but im sure you already know that)

Lyndon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment