Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Stranded in Calgary (again)

Dont mess with the mini

Roundabout in Calgary

Imagine rotating those tires on a service

How NOT to negotiate a cloverleaf

A new dohnut from Tim Hortons called

Extreem Hemmorroids (guess which one)



This is one thing that really bugs the crap out of me, waiting to have my time off and being stuck waiting 250 kms from home and waiting for a load to get me back to Lethbridge. Whats more annoying is we are half way through moving house and i am sat here like a prize lemon.

Aaagh !!!

You see there is a conflict of interests here, H&R (quite rightly i guess) wont send me till there is a load coz bobtailling wastes diesel, as does deadhead (running with an empty trailer), there are always runs north and south up and down the southern Province so its just a case of waiting.

And from my point of view "I JUST WANT TO GET HOME DAMMIT"

Wow that feels better, the stress has just eased out, the world took a slight shift sideways, now everything is calm again

Ahh think calm thoughts Lyndon Think calm thoughts...................

Its at times like this i could do with a whale sounds CD and a Tofu salad with green tea.

"No silly" when i said whale sounds i didnt mean sounds of Wales....................

"Here Daffid, is that coat a jaaaket"

or

"Here Boyo whatt're you doin' with that there sheep"

Look im sorry i didnt mean to poke fun at the welsh, in fact i can a very sad story about a welshman.

I walked into a Hostelry back in wales and went up to the bar, sat on a
stool was an old welsh farmer and he was sobbing his poor little heart
out............

I asked him what was wrong and this is what he replied.

You see that road down there to the mill, (i said yes.)

I built that road, all 10 miles with my bare hands, do they call me Jones The
Navigator, NO

You see that barn over there (i said yes)

I built that barn with my bare hands, do they call me Jones The Builder,
NO

You see that vintage sportscar out there,(i said yes)

i salvaged that and rebuilt it with my bare hands, do they call me Jones The
Restorer, NO

So i said"So whats the problem"

With tears in his eyes he looked straight at me and
said....................

"All i did was shag ONE lousey sheep, and now they call me Jones The Sheep
Shagger"

Okay back to the story.......................................

I got in about midnight last night and its now 15:00, and to top it all its Friday 13th, i am not supersisious at all (because thats supposed to be unlucky) but i think my on board computer isnt working correctly so (Hope someone at H&R is listening to this) if i dont get a message soon i am going to start dismantling it to make it better, and i warn you im great at dismantling stuff but lousy at putting stuff together (and this isnt my truck remember!!!)

I sent a sarcastic message earlier (when the computer was working) and i thought i would get a reply back or even at least get told off but nothing, and now im getting bored.

I think everyone else got a load out of here, could i be the last driver in Calgary....................

It'll be getting dark soon...........................

Then what..................................

HELP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment