Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Embarassment at the Mall (Joke)

I had to get some new trousers so off i went to the mall, now by the way i just want to point out how much i hate clothes shopping.

I went into a few shops and eventually found what i was looking for and headed to the dressing room to try them on.

Now i dont know about you but i hate those dressing rooms, its a tiny cubicle with a tiny flimsy curtain to protect your privacy. Well in i went and pulled the curtain, now no sooner had i removed my trousers and shoes (not in that order) than there was a voice from the cubicle next door, here's how the conversation went.

Next door: Hi, how are you

Me: Er Hi.......................

Next door: Hope your not busy i just wanted to chat.

Me: I beg your pardon.

Next door: Perhaps later we could go for a drink.

Me: I dont think so.

Next door: Id really like to get to know you.

Me: (In a loud voice and banging on the side door) Oi you bloody pervert, who the hell do you think you are, you had better get the hell out of here before i call the cops.

Next door: Look im sorry about this but i will call you back later, theres a lunatic next door hammering on the wall and screaming at me, speak to you later, bye.

Oh dear !!!!!

8 comments:

  1. ha ha ha - that's excellent! Thats the sort of thing that maks me with i was there... but not THERE THERE if you understand me... pervert! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha

    Glad you liked it, i heard it on Blue Collar on the Sirius

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I almost spit coffee all over me keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Lyndon,
    just to let you know i really enjoy your blog. you are a very talented writer.
    i am Robert from Holland and me, my wife and my son are seriously thinking about taking the the step to move to Canada.
    i am a truck driver in holland and want to drive there too.
    My British (ex colleque) Bob told me about your blog and i've been reading it since then!

    keep up the good work mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sound like a situation stu would get himself into!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that you mr dundas by any chance???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Lyndon!! LOL

    Mrs Tandy started to confess to something similar but I stopped her before she reminded me just how 'confused' she can be at times . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story - and as frebond said, I almost spit coffee onto my laptop keyboard while taking my commuter bus into Boston. Stay safe on the road.
    b

    ReplyDelete