Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to the important stuff


Back in the classroom this morning, i got 3 days with my nose in a book, never mind its got to be done. I think my Vancouver is booked for Friday but im not too sure, oh well i s'pose i will find out soon enough, im hoping to get my truck next week so i can actually get out there and do my stuff. The weathers gone a bit crazy lately, it hailed yesterday, good old Canadian weather eh?

My proper plastic licence came through this morning which was nice, my second one and ive only been here a month. When i get back from Vancouver i think i had better start thinking about getting kit for the cab, anyone know the best place to get a skinny fridge, has to be 110 volts.
By the way time for a silly photo.

2 comments:

  1. Look at truckfridge.com They only have DC fridges, and are a bit high, but you can't beat the quality, service and warranty. I had one replaced by warranty and bought a second one when I got a new truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wayne, i am really looking for a 110 one but i will check the site out.

    ReplyDelete