Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I passed my Class 1 today

Well thats all the training finished, i am now a Class 1 Canadian Truck Driver. i Had a phone call off my instructor this morning saying we had a slot for 13:30 so it was a quick shave & shower and a rapid drive up to Lethbridge.

We had a warm up drive and i was crap, steering all over the place, gears as crunchy as a crunchy thing on a particularly crunchy day and my brain maintaining a steady altitude of 25000 meters.

What could possibly go wrong i hear you ask yourselves, well actually nothing did and the examiner passed me, damn i am so happy.

Well i thought i would pop into H& R and just let them know and guess what, i am off to California on Sunday, (that was quick)

So thats it i guess, we went down to Michaels tonight and got me kitted out and good to go so thats it, i guess i have done it, I am now a Canadian Long Haul Trucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment