Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Picking up my new Truck

Well ive done my 3 days in the class room and wow it was tough, i never realised how much i hated flourescant lighting. Still its done now, i got all my paperwork, fuel cards, security cards, directories, handbooks, calling cards, H&R baseball cap, H&R pens and a multitude of other stuff, it was like christmas.

My next task is a mentored trip into Vancouver and i will be scooting off on Sunday, at the crack of sparrows fart which is army speak for very early, this is the plan, we drive over the mountains and tip into Vancouver, Tom whi my mentor then drops me (and my load bars) off at the Delta yard where my own truck is waiting for me. I was then supposed to collect a trailer and bring it east but i said that wasnt necessary, just send me south if there is a trip available, if im going to jump in i may aswell jump in at the deep end.

I am planning to stay out for between 2 to 3 weeks but we will see how it goes, i have to be carefull how much kit i take because dont forget i am being monitored for the first few days

No comments:

Post a Comment