Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Down & Outs in Oregon


Next day i was up nice and early and it was a short hop to Lodi where i fuelled up and treated myself to a chinese meal, then it was onwards and Northwards.

That night i stopped in a rest stop just inside Oregon, i had driven 10 and three quarter hours so this was going to be home for the night. I pulled the curtains and was half way thru my paperwork when there was a knock on the door, i looked out and there was this drugged up idiot in a bandana asking me to spare some change for a "Range Rider". I asked him if Canadian dollars were good, i think he got the hint and staggered off to bother the next truck.

I decided to sit up for half an hour just in case our little friend came back and started messing with the truck but they didnt, i could see them on the other side of the bathroom building, it looked like they were trying to beg from the 4 wheeler drivers as they pulled in, oh well excitement over, it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment