Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Long Haul

Since i was at Butte the pressure has stayed on and i have been driving hard. I have literally driven the maximum and rested for the minimum allowed and now i am getting desparate for driving hours.

I left Butte and got to Moses Lakes in Washington State then last night i set off, ran across to Seattle then North into Canada. i delivered the first load but the second load had to be inspected first.

I just had enough time to get it down here to Richmong and i have 30 mins to get to the Delta yard, now thats what i call close to the edge. A city driver was supposed to meet me here and taje the trailer off me but no-one has turned up yet, if they dont turn up by the end of the inspection then i will take the trailer.......................

inspections done see ya'll later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment