Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Which is Lyndon


Okay okay i know its more about me but i was looking through the old photographs for the last posting and i have to admit it bought a little tear to my eyes ( it was something in my eye, honest)........... so many great memories.

Anyway heres a little twist on the "Where's Lyndon" theme.

Its called Which Is Lyndon, no clues this time

4 comments:

  1. I think its 3rd row from the bottom dead center (8th from the left or right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Barracks is that? It looks a bit like my old Barracks Buller/Travers in Aldershot???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom

    Yep that was me, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy

    Spot on..........

    That was taken 2 weeks into basic training, the end of November 1983 and it was intake 151.

    ReplyDelete