Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Life after Little Miss Happy Knickers

Thats me just before i put me safety shoes on (and not picking my nose)


Thats me 2 seconds later

Well i cleared the border and headed towards my delivery which was Sobeys in Milton and guess what, more grumpy people, Jeez, whats wrong with people this year.


Anyway i went in to the office to book in and was ordered (yes ordered) to put safety shoes on, back onto door something or other, chock my wheels, dont sit in my cab, go and wait in the drivers waiting area, and dont pick my nose, oh yes and put my hand up if i have a question (no shouting out).


Right i thought (evilly) if i drop the trailer outside, somehow back 3045 in here and get her to fart thru that window, that'll wipe that smug look off her face. Anyway i didnt, i just went out side, put my safety shoes on, backed on to the door, chocked the wheels, didnt sit in the cab, went and waited in the drivers waiting area, didnt pick my nose and tried hard to think of a question so i could put my hand up.


Anyway, an hour later i was unloaded so i took my safety shoes off, unchocked the wheels, sat in the cab, and unpicked my nose. Then drove round to Mississauga and dropped the empty trailer, parked out of the way and got some well deserved sleep.


Tah Dah !! The End (till i wake up anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment