Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Return To Des Moines



Were back rollin' again, i got back to 3045 pretty late yesterday (Friday am) as i had things to sort out and people to see. Not a problem as the trailer was in the shop anyway.

We got the static shock thing sorted, 3045 had been down to Penske during the week and i now have a brand spanking new tripac with all the bits that go with it. Not sure using the word "spanking" was a particularly good idea, hope it doesnt get picked up by the search engines hehe.

Anyway no more shocks, no more smokey exhaust and the night heater is 10 times better.

Well im down at Great Falls (could be a clue to something) now, had a great nights sleep and in about 10 mins im going to make my way to Rapid City.

More to follow...........................

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndon,

    My name is Ali. I am living in Toronto.

    I have check your blog regularly and enjoy it. I love your blog because it has very useful information about the reality of trucking life which I can not find it in any book.

    The only thing I would like to know more about it is some more technical information. For example, what was wrong with your truck and how to mange to fix it? or driving Techniques when you are driving on down or up the hill.

    I have got my license last year through Humber college in Toronto and would like to learn more about the trucks.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndon,
    Glad to hear your problem is now sorted
    Gruß Martin.

    ReplyDelete