Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Nightz In Milwaukee

I got unloaded at Cargills and rove round to the Flying J in Oak Creek, i was pleasantly surprised t find someone had left me space so in we went (backwards) and pulled the curtains. By the way spoke to Steven today and got my 48hr layover authorised so thanks Stephen for that. Its nice to be paid for doing nothing and ive had the added advantage of squeezing a reset in there too so ive got no restrictions now getting back to Lethbridge.

I havent got a backload yet but im not worried, im out of hours anyway for today so i'll get a good nights sleep tonight and i can guarrantee there will either be a load waiting for me tomorrow or i will have instructions to head in a particular direction.

Well thats it now for another night, see you all tomorrow and watch out for he updated map !!

2 comments:

  1. Jery Lee Lewis said it best when he sang "the beer that made milwaukee famous has made a loser out of me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim you are a true phylosipher (s'cuse spelling)

    ReplyDelete