Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Camera is now so very unmended


Nice Lake


How Fidel funded his revolution


Found a curry house, cant remember where i took the picture though

Free coffee in the desert


Fruit Farm


Massive Sleeper


This is what old prostitutes get ???


Have you ever tried to shaft a Wasco ??
Well im at the end of my second day driving up the Interstate 5 and parked up in the "Travel Centres Of America"in Aurora Oregon Its not a paricularly fast road and so far has had a speed limit of 55mph but the scenery is great, ive driven through desert, mountains, snow, dust, over massive bridges that look down over beautiful lakes, oh yes and the last 10 miles it rained.

I even had mash potatoes and gravy with my KFC meal (and coleslaw) which was really nice this afternoon, but one thing spoiled it all.....................
I've made my camera even more broke.
I thought i would have one more go at mending it and now the lens has completely gone. Looks like Santa has got to get his s**t together and get his a**e down that chimbney.
I sent him a letter and even put a magic lapland stamp on it so theres no excuses.
This pics are since i left LA 2 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment