Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Friday, November 23, 2007

My camera is buggered

Well thats it, its official, my camera is knackered, there is a dark spot in the centre of the pictures now. Went looking at them today but it so difficult i think to shop for something like that. The shop assistants are so clueless, and which ever one you decide is the top contender, the sales person always seems to own that model and they are very happy with it.

So into Walmart i went and looked at a few of their offerings. Now for me and the type of pics i take, the most important things i need are, a fast shutter action (not shutter speed) which is the time delay between hitting the button and the picture being captured. The optical and digital zoom capability for obvious reasons and i also need stabilisation again for obvious reasons.

I would like to point out at this point that it is illegal to drive and operate a camera and that is something i would neither condone or participate in. All my pictures are taken by a very complicated device that sits on the dash and is hands free, wireless and thought controlled. These devices cost about a million dollars and no you cant see it because its invisible.........and top secret.

3 comments:

  1. I use a Kodak easyshare cx7530 but I wouldn't buy another one. The software wants to take over my pc, also the vid's it takes are mov files (apple) and I can't edit with windowa movie make. In short I have no idea what camera i would get either. If you didn't get my long rambling confusing introduction you can reach me at gorgone99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate

    really apreciate the advice as that was the main contender.

    I have had run ins with the kodak software b4 so thanks for reminding me.

    Oh well i'll keep on searching.

    Lyndon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking at the kodak but i dont use he cameras software now anyway, i just remove the card and plug it in the laptop.

    Still undecided coz the shutter action speed is pretty impressive and so is the stability

    ReplyDelete