Remember folks the last post is at the top. To start at the beginning try looking HERE at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I smell of cherries






Well im back on the road after a swift couple of days off, this time its taking meat down to San Jose which is just below San Fransisco. So far ive been making good time (touch wood), left Friday morning and delivering Sunday morning.

I bought some air freshners for the cab this morning and managed to splash one over myself so i now smell of cherries.

The pics are of Northern Montana at a small rest stop, i had a little look for some snaks but it must have been their day off, long weekend or something.

Hehe, somebodys put my name on my truck.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndon,

    You are such a tart. What's with the name? Did H&R do that for you or did you do it yourself? Are they OK with putting stickers on the trucks? I'd like to put 3 flags on mine, the St Georges Cross, Union Jack and Canadian flag. Then everyone that drives past will know it's me!!! And it would be a little taste of home. I'm going to order a Canadian flag from Newton and Newton flags, then going to get a few flag poles in the garden, one for the St George flag and the other for the Canadian flag. Is that a good idea or will I have the local government on my case like I would here??

    Keep it safe mate.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasnt me, i got to my truck Friday morning and noticed it had been washed, then i noticed the name. Then i noticed they had all got them.

    Some of the trucks have got stickers on, i got a canadian maple leaf on mine that was already on when i got the truck.

    As for the garden, fill yer boots, quite a few gardens have got flags over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it!!!!

    Sat here in the Sandman writing you this post! Done my airbrake course this morning so hopefully get out in the truck next week for a spin round town!

    Give me a shout when your passing and we'll have a beer or three!!

    Have a good un
    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't wanna wake up with one of them next to yer, would yer breaker!.
    I am not seeing things am I, it does say Rattlesnakes on that sign does it.


    EErrrrhhh

    Stay safe buddy
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry mate, thought I had done a smile in there. I was only kidding about the name. I'm jealous as hell....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone

    Kev and Lisa, hi im down in Nevada at the moment, trying to get back for tomorrow night email me what room you are in and ill try and phone you.

    Yes Pauls i does, we also got rattlers in Lethbridge...........

    Andy, your name could be on there soon.

    Sorry everybody this has to be a qhicky, i got farty jokes (artichokes) to deliver.

    ReplyDelete